During my career I’ve gained experience, skills, and knowledge in the fields of training, learning, talent development, and leadership. Additionally, I’ve received graduate-level education that has focused on learning design and program development, instructional delivery, learning and leadership theory, and human performance improvement. Having this comprehensive background, I merge ongoing practice, research, and innovation as a means to meet professional obligations and contribute to organization effectiveness and success.
· Learning, training and talent development
· Learning program management
· Instructional design and deployment
· Adult learning theory application
· In-person, online and blended learning
· E-Learning and learning technologies
· Assessment, evaluation and data analysis
· Instructional systems technology
· Human performance improvement
· Communication (written, oral, and virtual)
· Collaboration and cross-functional teams
· Complex analysis and problem-solving
· Critical, abstract and creative thinking
· Evidence-based research and practice
· Project, knowledge and innovation management
To merge my personal experience, skills, and knowledge with research, theory, technology, and innovation to enable and enhance online educational practice, leadership, and operations.
• Increased a physics program’s enrollment by over 1200% through the use of innovative instructional design, implementation of educational technologies, and accommodation of learner diversity.
• Established a major university’s online learning program, technical infrastructure, and support unit.
• In collaboration with IT and library staff, created a community college's digital media center, faculty instructional technology center, and student digital learning commons.
• Created a virtual learning environment for a state community college system and used it to host college classes and offer online faculty professional development, technical training, and support.
• Hosted and co-directed an annual three-day global virtual conference for a state university system.
• Managed a global team that delivered a two-day workshop on entrepreneurial and technological skills to an international group of learners in the Middle East.
For more information, please visit marksivy.com